April 20, 2022
What to know for the start of the summer 2022 semester!
We would like to share information about Bookstore plans as we kick off the Summer 2022 term. Summer books are ready to order online (24/7) or available at the Truax Bookstore during store hours.
- May 16 th - August 12th (closed May 30th and July 4th)
- Monday-Friday 8:00 am – 2:00 pm
- Students who order for pickup will receive an email when their order is ready. That email will include a link to a pickup information page. The student should select the pickup location for additional information and the next steps for each location.
- Standard UPS shipping is available for all orders placed on the Bookstore website. We recommend that students order early to ensure course materials arrive for the start of the semester. Standard UPS shipping rate is $7 per order.
- Free pickup is available on orders placed on the Bookstore website. Students will receive an email when their order is ready. That email will include a link to a pickup information page. Students should select the pickup location for important additional details on pickup at that location.
- Curbside pickup will not be available this semester.
The deadline for Textbook Rental Return for Spring 2022 textbooks is May 24th, 2022. There are textbook rental return boxes throughout the district. Students can see those locations here under how to return my rental books. Books can return rental books through June 3rd and only pay late fees. Books will no longer be accepted after June 4th, 2022. Students will be charged the full replacement cost and can keep the book(s) at that time.
Drop Box locations available:
-Goodman South (Madison): at the front entrance
-Fort Atkinson: at the front entrance
-Portage: at the front entrance
-Reedsburg: at the front entrance
-Truax: in the circle drive in front of the school
-Watertown: at the front entrance
Customer Service Support
The Bookstore email and phone will have dedicated staff. The staff endeavor to answer all calls and emails within one business day. Please direct students to reach out to us at [email protected] or at 608.246.6016.
In addition, we created this FAQ document, which anyone can use to help direct student concerns: https://madisoncollegebookstore.com/SiteText?id=84629
We have a new update regarding payment options on the bookstore website. The bookstore website is now able to accept One Cards as payment online (only). A few notes on this:
- The student needs to enter their ISO number, this is the long number at the bottom of their OneCard. We do notify the customer of this once they select Campus Card-One Card as payment option.
- OneCard purchase option works as a debit card. There must be funds on the card to make a purchase using a One Card. It is not a credit card and cannot be used to charge sales to accounts. However, you do not need to have money on your OneCard if your cart total is $0.00!! If this is your case, you may use "OneCard Payment option" in lieu of entering credit card information.
- We will accept One Cards as a payment tender in store and at all remote locations later in the fall term.
As always, if you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. We want our internal communications to be helpful to you, which equates to helping our students, please let us know if you need any other information.
October 21, 2021
We are hiring for the start of the spring semester!
Click here for the job description and how to apply. Please contact the Bookstore with any questions you may have.
August 11, 2021
Welcome of to the fall semester
It’s time to start thinking . As we continue to focus on health and safety, we to update you on have made some adjustments on how to receive your course materials for the beginning of the
Classes started this week, so we wanted to share some updates in case you have not ordered books yet.
The Madison College Bookstore and Textbook Rental teams are excited to roll out the redesign of our website. The redesign has been in the works for some time, and we are grateful that we can launch a more accessible site during the pandemic.