Buyback for the current semester is closed in-store until further notice.
The textbook buyback program allows students to sell unwanted textbooks at the end of each semester. The Madison College Bookstore offers in-store textbook buyback every fall and spring semester during the final exam week. We find this timing provides students the best prices for their used books. Students can also sell back their books online through a national vendor.
Curious about what your textbooks are currently worth?
1. Is the textbook being used again?
2. Condition of the textbook
3. Are all of the components with the textbook?
4. How many do we need of that title?
5. Is it a new/current edition?