Financial Aid Book Charge
The Madison College Bookstore has teamed up with Madison College Financial Aid office to offer the book charge. Students who are awarded financial aid and meet the eligibility requirements will be able to charge up to $800.00 of books/software and other class required materials.
Note: The Book Charge can be used in addition to the Textbook Rental Program.
Spring 2022 Financial Aid can be used online or instore (with appointment) January 10-28
You Must have your One Card (Student ID) or a picture ID to use your account in the Bookstore.
Financial Aid Questions
- Online - Order your textbooks online. If you order books online, you can have them shipped directly to you or pick them up at any MATC. Be sure to select Financial Aid for your Payment Type and enter your student ID number for the Account Number.
- In Person - You can go to the Madison College bookstore with your student ID (OneCard).
• I completed the application process for financial aid.
• I received an Award Notification (see application process step 6) and have accepted all the funding I wish to receive.
• I am admitted into a financial aid eligible program of study.
• I am enrolled in at least six financial aid eligible credits.
• I am meeting satisfactory academic progress requirements or have been reinstated.
• I have completed the Master Promissory Note and Entrance Counseling at studentloans.gov. This is only required if you have accepted Direct Loans on your award.
• My award amount will cover all of my tuition, fees and the amount of the bookstore charges
• There are not any financial aid items in my myMadisonCollege To Do List.
• I do not have any holds on my account that indicate I owe a balance to Madison College (including holds for book rentals, library, auto parts, and tuition).