Bookstore Return Policy
Full refunds can be obtained within 10 business days (weekends not included) from the date of purchase or from the first day of class if the following conditions are met:
- Receipt is required (if purchased online this is the packing list that came with the book(s))
- Items must be returned in original purchase condition (clean, no marks/writing or damage)
- Software, CD's, access codes and electronic merchandise must remain unopened
- Shrink-wrapped or packaged items must be returned with all components
- All qualifying refunds will be issued with the same type of tender that was used for the purchase
Orders not picked up after 15 business days (Monday-Friday) from the date of the order will be refunded less a 25% restocking fee.
Bookstore Rental Agreement
By Renting course materials at the Madison College Bookstore you agree to the following: I understand that rented books are the property of the Textbook Rental Program. I will return the course materials to the Madison College Bookstore no later than the rental return date, which appears on my receipt. I will return the course materials in good salable condition, with all components as determined by the Textbook Rental Program.I authorize the Textbook Rental Program to charge the full replacement cost of the course materials to the student account used at time of rental. A hold will also be placed on the student account until paid. NO EXCEPTIONS. I further agree that if eligible for financial aid award, all charges associated with this transaction may be paid from said award.
If you drop your class you are still required to return the rented course materials by the due date to avoid being charged.